Scenarios Not Visible In Ts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ade2022, Jun 8, 2023.

1. ade2022

ade2022 Member

Over the last couple of days i have imported a couple of new scenarios (1 by RWP file, the other by copying folder into RW folder) - the scenarios appear in the Build section of TS but are not available in the Standard (or Career section) to select. I definitely have the latest version of the routes and stock and have done a couple of cache clears. Does anyone have any ideas to resolve this please?

2. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Delete the SDBCache.bin from the Railworks/Content folder and then relaunch the game.

3. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

This either needs fixing, or this needs to be a sticky right at the top of the forums.

4. ade2022

ade2022 Member

Thanks- done this but scenarios still not visible in Standard tab. The only way I can play them is through the Build section.

5. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

What scenarios are they?

6. ade2022

ade2022 Member

7. Craigie-C

Craigie-C Well-Known Member

I believe it is an issue with it being a "Timetabled" Scenario.
    I have just downloaded it from ATS, and like your good self it did not show under any of the drive tabs, only in the "Build" Section.
    Decided to open TS-Tools and converted it from Timetabled - Standard and .... Bingo it now appears in the Standard Tab and can be successfully opened from there.
    Not sure if this may be in any way related to the recent core upgrade, but may be worth trying other Timetabled scenarios and see if there is a common theme.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ade2022

ade2022 Member

Oh great , I will try and follow the sames steps as you. Thank you for your help There is another recent ATS scenario where this is also happening so perhaps there is a bug.

• Like Like x 1
  9. triznya.andras

triznya.andras Well-Known Member

Erm. It sounds like DTG added a randomizer to their code. :D
    Timetabled used to be unavailable, I remember missing some old scenarios due to it.
    Then recently it was there, at least under certain circumstances.
    If it's gone again, then it's back to that previous iteration.
    Ideally when they rework the UI again, they sort it.
    Not easy to say how it should be, as timetabled scenarios are a funny mix of free roam and standard currently, and some educated people know what to do (click trains as instructed here or there or elsewhere), less informed players might get confused what to do.
    Like I randomly tried if I can click a random AI train in a timetabled and yes, I was able to.
    Your suggestion is perfectly fine when the author simply wanted a standard scenario with a timetable. In some cases, it won't work. There is one E18 and another Class 47 RXS scenario at least where you take over a train stopping at a station.