PC Quastion And Answer

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Louwe, Mar 3, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. If yes then:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Louwe

Louwe Member

Because I do not always understand what is written in a qustion/answer topic in the English language, therefore I would like to see a topic in several language's if thats allowed, it's not my intension to make a full new threat ore something, just some little quation's what's easyer for me to ask in my own language. Please don't start a discussion, it's only a quastion:)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

Es indudable que está permitido escribir en cualquier lenguaje, ¡faltaría más! Otra cuestión es que los demás miembros del foro nos entiendan, y que DTG pueda facilitar al resto de miembros una traducción al inglés, que nos guste o no, es el lenguaje más difundido.

Translate with Google Translate:

“Undoubtedly, it is allowed to write in any language, It would be more! Another issue is that the other members of the forum understand us, and that DTG can provide the rest of the members with an English translation, whether we like it or not, it is the most extended language.”

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Louwe

Louwe Member

I don't want to be rude Juan, but it's not an answer to my quastion. I don't want to start a discussion.

4. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

Hey Louwe, you can start a multilingual Q&A thread if that's what you're asking for. DTG will only answer in English though i think, so your thread will rely on players who speak different languages.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

When someone ask a question (or a survey), it is because want to get an answer. My answer to your question was YES. My opinion was just that, an opinion. In my words there has been no irony or rudeness, nor pretense of discussion.

Excuse me if you have felt offended.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Louwe

Louwe Member

It's OK. To make this threat alone made me struggle. Somewhere I have been stupid, why have I never used google translation. It never really occurred to me to use this. Stupid. Everything was for nothing. I now feel VERY small. :cool::(

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

If you create a question on an open forum people can answer however they like within the rules of that forum, for instance I am not taking part in the survey because it's not relevant to me being a native english speaker. Saying you don't want to start a discussion on a discussion forum is... unusual

8. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

May I suggest a quick test of the value of Google Translator? 1. Copy or type a text in you own language into GT and select any other language as the destination language. 2. After receiving the "translated" text, ask to have it translated into your own language. 3. Does the result make any sense in your own language?

I tried this long ago when I began to learn Italian. The text that appeared in step 3 made no sense at all in English. Perhaps GT has improved?