PC Again Broken Collectables On The Main Spessart Route?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Taddel, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Taddel

Taddel New Member

Hello. I know that many players don´t care about the collectables in TSW. But for me it makes fun to discover a route on this way and see the many details of each route.

As the two broken lights in Ruhr Sieg it seems so that there are broken hazard cones in the Main Spessart Route again. I have found all fallen trees, fences and route maps but only 17/20 hazard cones including this here in Hoesbach:
    TSW_Archie_1551444946_00.jpg
    How you see there is no place visible on which the hazard cones are placed. I walked hours along the route at all in Aschaffenburg harbour area but I can´t find the missing 3 ones. So I want to ask if maybe someone found also such a broken hazard cone as in Hoesbach.

Thank you,
    Archie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I found that same hazard cone at Hoesback as well, I currently still looking for 2 fences, 7 logs and 5 cones.

3. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

There are tutorials, for collection objects, on Steam, in community tools.

4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Laufach also has a hazard cone at a hidden location on one of the platforms. I also found one near Lohr near the end of the branch line. In this case the water is there but looks totally different.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Taddel

Taddel New Member

Thank you very much. I was sure that in those both areas is a hazard cone. But it seems so that I don´t walked along every place. And both hazard cones you must see as broken I think because Hoesbach und Laufach there is nothing visible and in Wormbach there is water but not that exactly place for a hazard cone. I take pictures of both places for all the other people who want to find them:

binaries Screenshot 2019.03.01 - 22.06.30.60.jpg
    binaries Screenshot 2019.03.01 - 22.09.26.60.jpg

So I have now 19/20 and only one hazard cone is missing. And because 3 ones are broken I´m sure that the missing one is broken too and I can search a long time for it. I don´t understand how this can happen and no one cares about it.

6. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Are you looking for the hazard cone in the stations? Have you looked in the Dock? I think the Devs put "too much detail" behind the containers and so I think the one that is missing will be there. I'm looking for the remaining three including this one.
    Hope this helps :|

7. Taddel

Taddel New Member

Yes I looked 5 times at the harbour. In every season at different times. I found at the harbour area 5 hazard cones and at every station (including Laufach now) one hazard cone - at Aschaffenburg Hbf 2 and towards track ends one too. That are my 19 found hazard cones.

Edit: I found the 20th hazard cone exactly in the harbour, again at an other place as usable.
    binaries Screenshot 2019.03.04 - 09.34.44.56.jpg

So now I have found all collectables. But for me there are 4 broken hazard cones because their place looks totally different (Aschaffenburg container at harbour and Wombach) or is invisible (Laufach and Hoesbach station). Thank you Rudolf for your excellent tips. :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  8. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Hello! I found all 20 hazard cones and only this four are buged!
    20190305165529_1 – kópia.jpg
    I need three fallen trees, and seven fences thanks for your tips or manual
    It seams that CSX signs are buged if you can collect 25 of 24.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  9. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

There was a bug when they separated CSX from TSW all the collectibles for that got reset to zero even though you had collected of them. I reported it to DTG and this was the fix for that.
    For Main Spessart Bahn all I need is 2 cones and 6 fallen trees.

10. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Nice to see at least all collectables are collectable :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ninjaserver123

Ninjaserver123 New Member

I found maps of collectible locations. I can't however figure out the best way to get to the different areas.
    In train sim world 2020 , is there a way to select a station to start at?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  12. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

yes there is a free roam mode in which you can select time and stations its where you also select the services (time tables)

13. Ninjaserver123

i see in the version i have they changed from the term "service" to "timetables" and so I can hoof it around from the stations. Thanks for the replies

14. Ninjaserver123

Ok, so I must be missing something. Do I actually have to walk/run to the wombach industrial area and the port? I don't see any options for train run's that include the areas off the main line. Thanks