Fishing Sim World What Would Be Perfect

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Riley, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Riley

Riley New Member

I’m gonna start by saying this is by far my favorite fishing game and I’ve tried them all. I was originally bored out but the constant updates and loads to do keep it interesting. What I would like is to eventually see bottom fishing in the US. Including US catfish species. Flathead channel and blue catfish. Wild US carp and US STURGEON as well. A US salmon map (Lake Michigan would be perfect). And I think what would really set this game aside from ur average virtual fishing game is TROPICAL VENUES. There isn’t any well done fishing games giving players a chance to fish for species like arapaima and payara in the Amazon. Or snakehead and knifefish in Asia. Those are just my suggestions. Keep up the good work on the game.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Crazygrandpaw

Crazygrandpaw New Member

I agree with you and I think sometime in the future dtg will come out with ur idea's

• Like Like x 2
  3. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

South american and asian venues would be great .. Sturgeon would be awesome to see in game...

So american cats will be a thing eventually so that's great and much needed lets hope for a good variety of baits to use on them when they are out.