Got Stuck At A Red Near Twyford

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by 2muchtony, Dec 10, 2018.

1. 2muchtony

2muchtony New Member

Hi guys. I was just doing the 3H10 service, I hit a red light coming out of the depot, then a few double yellows on my way to Twyford. I thought I must have been chasing another train which was fine as being a shorter service I was making very good time, until I got stopped at the last signal before the station. The AI driver in front of me was stopped at the station with a green light. Finally ended up moving about nine minutes after I was due into Twyford. Looking at the map I couldn’t see anything that was stopping the AI driver from moving.

Was this a bug or something else? As far as I’m aware delays aren’t a feature in TSW.

2. hughgallen

hughgallen New Member

Was this an HST service or a class 166 service, I have had similar issues with both

3. KiwiLE

KiwiLE Well-Known Member

Probably an unruly passenger or a medical event...happens IRL too :)

4. Reality33

Reality33 New Member

This happened to me just now. Same route 3H10, class 166. Sat at red light while AI train at Twyford had a green and it just sat there for about nine minutes. Tried restarting the service, game and console but it happens every time.

5. CUFCfan616

CUFCfan616 New Member

A similar thing happened to me on a Class 166 service from Paddington to Reading, I can't remember the route but whichever service should stop at Burnham at 8.46am. After stopping at Slough I have a red signal at the very next signal which I sit at for 15 minutes, I look up the next train and that's sitting at a red on the next signal from mine but it looks like beyond that is a clear track so I've no idea why the train in front has a red but it's not going anywhere. Eventually I get bored as and run the red and fail the scenario.

I was going to buy the Leeds-Manchester line and possibly the Class 52, but not if there's game breaking bugs like that in it and seemingly no response from DTG from other people reporting the same buf. I'm in the process of uploading the gameplay of it but slow upload speeds means it'll take a while.