PC Cn Licencing Deal Question?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by raptorengineer, Mar 9, 2019.

1. raptorengineer

raptorengineer Active Member

hey DTG do you still have licensing deal with CN? if so would we see any CN Content in future? or is CN not Profitable?

• Like Like x 2
  2. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

They have a licensing deal with CN- there's one CN route in TS19.

I'd love to see CN in TSW, though same goes for all the other North American Class I's.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I also would love to see CN and CP in TSW, fingers crossed at some point the routes will be made.

• Like Like x 2
  4. raptorengineer

raptorengineer Active Member

there will be Canadian route made by third party company when the tools are released witch could be long time. but in the mean time if DTG cn deal is still good and if there demand for it why not make route for tsw. but if the cn deal is gone then it understandable you won;t make any cn content DTG.

5. MLP Derick

MLP Derick Well-Known Member

CN would be interesting to see in TSW

• Like Like x 2
  6. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

I would absolutely love to see more Canadian routes but am not expecting to see any. After all these years (I am new since this winter), I see only two Canadian routes for TS2019 out of the hundreds of routes available. The Mountain Passes is a scenic beauty. I bought TSW and TS2019 because I simply love trains. I was really hoping to see some Canadian and Japanese routes and so far there is next to nothing. It does not seem likely. Sorry for being a pessimist on this topic.
    On a bright note, I now have a love for German routes. I have bought quite a few routes from Germany, USA, Canada, Japan, France, UK, and China after only 2 months in this family. :)