PlayStation Ps4 Controller Suggestion

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Wilfboy, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

The Class 101 DMU in NTP is my favourite loco at the moment with the gear changes making it more interesting and challenging. I generally look at the controls on the screen but use my PS4 controller to operate the brakes and throttle but here lays the problem.

In many trains, the left (1 & 2) buttons = brake and right (1 & 2) buttons = throttle, but this loco and most foreign trains (I think), are the other way around so when I am looking at the screen and want to brake I see the brake lever on the right and, if not concentrating, sometimes use the right button on the controller which is obviously the throttle.

Could we have an option in the settings to allow us to swap just these 2 settings around to match what we see on screen for those that prefer it that way.

2. NekoTashi

NekoTashi Member

What you can do in the meantime is to go to settings/accessibility/button assignments and then enable the custom button assignments to customize them. That way you can switch the throttle to the left and the brake(s) to the right. Don't forget to later change it back to default when you are going to change of game. ;)