What The Devil Am I Missing?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Feb 19, 2019.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

A question popped up into ,y head yesterday. Levelling up? What’s the point. I’m up to driver level 25 now. Have I won anything? It seems a pointless scoring system. Am I missing anything? Thank you

2. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

Good question, I've been wondering about the levels myself.

3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Well at this point the level isnt doing much, except that for some Achivements you require a specific route level or something.
    They might add a leaderboard or something that uses the level in the future but thats just a spculation and wont be anytime soon if ever.

Since you level while you play the game that you hopefully enjoy, i wouldnt care much about the levels and just play for fun.

• Like Like x 2
  4. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

Levels and points don’t mean anything. Just enjoy driving trains is all that matters

• Like Like x 1
  5. dwa43

dwa43 New Member

Levels and points are just how well done the scenarios or services have been played where you can improve if late or early by the timetable.

6. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

They should add the Dovetail Store to the game and the points could be a kind of currency or discount.

7. GMAN001

GMAN001 Member

It's meaningless. There's also no repercussions for driving badly as well. You might as well set the throttle to full and ignore the speed limits because the game doesn't care. The only risk would be a derailment around a tight corner, but I haven't done that yet.

A scoring system needs to be implemented to reward good driving and punish bad driving.