Low Quality Sounds

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MrLiamR1, Sep 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MrLiamR1

MrLiamR1 New Member

Just bought train sim world for my xbox one and I have noticed that some of the audio assets (AWS and Door alarms most noticeable) are very low quality and sound really horrible.

I have looked at videos on Youtube and it seams that the sounds have been this bad since the release of the founders edition.

This problem by the way is not present on any videos I have seen of PS4/PC gameplay, Does anyone else have this issue and do dovetail know about it? I've tried searching the forums but the one post about it that I came across had no replies. As someone who plays mainly using a headset or high quality speakers I am finding the game to be on the borderline of unplayable due to the bug.

Thanks for any info you may have!

2. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

Tbf, it probably isn't a bug, it's just DTG's quality control.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MrLiamR1

MrLiamR1 New Member

Probably is to be honest, it just amazed me how it's been happening for so long and no one has complained properly and nothing has been done about it after all of this time!

• Like Like x 1
  4. steadfast

steadfast Member

I mentioned the warbling AWS sounds in this bug fixing forum, when founders edition was being "beta tested" by Xbox players, along with a load of other bugs. My mate who has the game on PC says the sounds are better there.
    The horn sounds are pretty naff too, but have been since TSX days and seems to be something even the expert sound addon guys struggle to reproduce well

5. Austin

Austin New Member

The CSX train horns have no echo, and super fast fade out, I wish it could sound more realistic

6. GMAN001

GMAN001 Member

I find the sound issues in this game are lack of sounds.

You barely hear the sound of the train going along the tracks, nor that nice sander sound when driving around curves etc. When in the cab it's like sound is almost muted.