PlayStation I Give Up. Devs Are Just Not Caring

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Xilixir, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

One person has the leipzig legend trophy. I also completed them all and no trophy, completed them for 4months already. I hate such devs! Not caring for players only 'bout money! Spend full prizes on all dlcs and base game and for what... for a bugged game they dont fix.... never will i buy a game from dovetitgay again! Bye

If deleted then they prove they dont care*

• Like Like x 4
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Actually, if deleted its for the word you used to describe them i would guess :P .
    I know its frustrating with some of the bugs, but they actually did fix at least some of the trophies / achievements and are probably still working on them. There communication of course is non existent which leads to more frustration. So i can see, if trophies are one of the big parts you enjoy, why you pull the plug.

Edit: Forgot one thing. Of course bug fixes are taking way too long. Probably a management issue and not the actual devs but yeah.

All the best for the future and you might hang around in here from time to time.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  3. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I’m getting to the point now where I couldn’t care less about the game. I want to play it and earn the trophies but what’s the point in putting in all that time and effort when they can’t be bothered to do the same at their end?

They’re only interested in pumping out DLC at stupid prices and dealing with what I consider is the easier bugs to fix. They want to do as little work possible and get as much as they can out of us the other end. If they eventually crash and burn they’ll have no one to blame but themselves.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

I Could not have said it better haha you are 110% right. Glad I'm not alone :)

5. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

Why do the trophies matter?

If you enjoy the game, then that should be enough.
    If anything should annoy you it is that the in game bugs are not always fixed for older content and we are not told if/when it will be fixed.

This isn't really the right game to play for trophies alone as they take hours and hours of input to achieve some of them. I agree it would be nice to get them, but the game needs tweaking in places more than the trophies need fixing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

I love trophies that take hours, days, months to achieve :)

7. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I think trophies really don’t matter to some but certainly to me, beyond getting the trophies, there’s no appeal to Rapid Transit

• Like Like x 4
  8. Dupe

Dupe Member

To date, the problem is with only one trophy: GP38 Car Collection

I have two guesses to get this trophy.
    And I'm checking them out.

9. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

I am working on 380 services with 1 coupling each, already have 100

10. Dupe

Dupe Member

I'm trying to get that trophy, too. I've done half, but I don't know if it can help me get the trophy or not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

If not then it is just bugged. tried so many things. this is the proper way if you check STEAM achievements