Main - Spessart Bahn Destination Panel And Board Issue!!!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jursly, Mar 12, 2019.

1. jursly

jursly Member

im playing on the Xbox One X and de destination board look off and not sharp

IMG_2709.JPG IMG_2710.JPG

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

It looks terrible tbh but unfortunately its not a bug. I´ve reported that, alongside other issues, and this is the response to this particular case:

3. Mr.Drew

Mr.Drew Member

It also "freezes" the first destination when you enter it. So it reads "Aschaffenburg Hbf" for example and when you click on the arrows to switch to another destination it still shows the previously entered destination (Aschaffenburg in this example). You have to switch camera view and then change to the destination panel view again. Or you have to check from the outside view of the train to see which destination is actually selected at the moment. This makes this new power feature pretty annoying so most of the time I still have it turned off. :-/

4. xD 2Bad4You

Havent noticed that so far, will keep an eye on that behaviour now. That would be a different kind of problem

5. jursly

jursly Member

i do think its weird because why will the dots it self seeing sharp en when the dots turn on it will be a mess i think DTG was to cheap on this one

6. Bacon_BMW

Bacon_BMW Active Member

The 767.2 that comes with the DB 182’s board looks perfectly fine on Xbox. Still have the issue on MSB though.

7. xD 2Bad4You

Yeah, thats weird.

RT:
    [​IMG]

vs MSB:
    [​IMG]

RT:
    [​IMG]

MSB:
    [​IMG]

Maybe TrainSim-Dmitri you can pass that on to the Devs? I already reported that to the Devs but was told it was on purpose in that way. But clearly in RT they made some enhancements which would be nice to get ported to MSB aswell

8. jursly

jursly Member

i report it to and they say.

"Thank you for contacting us regarding Train Sim World.

The version in RT is newer and features improvements we have made since MSB was released."

9. xD 2Bad4You

The game should be designed in a way where if you change the System that it reflects to all routes. They all use the same Destination Display thing, so if they make enhancements to it, it should be reflected to the other routes aswell.
    Especially if quite a few people report the low res on that as an issue. Shouldnt be the case to wait 1 year or so for a possible MSB Patch that will change it eventually