S-bahn Rhein-main Scenario Bugged? Pzb Applies Emergency-break, Unsure Why

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by user555, Feb 24, 2019.

1. user555

user555 New Member

Hello

I am getting the hang of the PZB system and wanted to try the S5 Friedrichsdorf - Frankfurt Süd scenario.
    However, there are two spots on the track, where I am unsure why the PZB system applies the emergency stop. I recorded the whole playthrough on youtube, here are the two spots i can't figure out what I did wrong.
    If I havent missed any rules for PZB acknowledgement, it seems to me, that the 1000mHz starts and instantly applies the breaks. Could this be a bug where the 1000mHz is detected, but not displayed? Only if I didnt acknowledge it (because i can't see it) after ~2 seconds?

@ ingame-timer 7:17:38
    As far as i know, I dont have to acknowledge a fully green signal? Or is there a special case when it is a signal with upcoming speed limit? Also note, how PZB goes into "expect stop" mode after resuming the emergency stop.

@ ingame-timer 7:36:34
    I notice that the train went above the speed limit, but I seem to be able to reduce the speed right before another mysterious emergency break is initiated.
    Again, I notice a sign for an upcoming speed limit which I didnt acknowledge, this time without any signals.

What mistakes did I do? Or is this a bug?
    Any insight would be appreciated.

2. Kim Olesen

Kim Olesen Well-Known Member

Remember that you must acknowledge speed limit signs that warns of speedlimits below 90. Not just signalled speed limit warnings but also the triangular warning signs. These can be mounted on signals so if you pass a green distant signal with a yellow triangular plate with “8” you must still acknowledge since the magnet will be permanently on.

No DTG routes implement this, but S-Bahn Rhein Main, Freiburg - Basel, Mosel Valley, Münster - Bremen, Konstanz - Villingen and possibly Berlin - Leipzig too does.

3. Kim Olesen

Kim Olesen Well-Known Member

user555

Thanks for acknowledging help. Much appreciated. (File under: irony)