How's It Taken So Long??? Anyway, Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by kitcub, Mar 9, 2019.

1. kitcub

kitcub New Member

Hi all, I'm rather late to the party! I'm based in the UK (Birmingham to be more accurate) and have been playing these games since the days of MSTS, Trainz and Railworks. I'm a pretty casual player of the game (only a couple of hundred hours logged) but I work in the rail industry and it's pretty rubbish taking your work home ;):D

Thought it was about time I participated a little in the community here, so here I am! What do we talk about mostly? :P

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

The lack of Australian content, bugs and how useless Dovetail is :-D

Not really but it does seem like it sometimes. Subjects are pretty much anything to do with TS so hardware advice, driving tips, routes and other DLC recommendations... and the lack of Australian content, bugs and how useless Dovetail is.

Welcome aboard.

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome kitcub. A quick trawl through the forum will give you some idea of what goes on here. Careful admitting you're in the rail industry, you might be bombarded with questions.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kitcub

kitcub New Member

I don't mind questions. I won't know everything (in reality I know very little!) and there are obviously some things I cannot say...

5. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

If you haven't already, you might also look on the Steam forum, there's plenty useful info there.