PlayStation Ashaffenburg To Gemunden Freight Services

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i would like to know why when i choose to run a freight service from ashaffenburg to gemunden i loose the service at heigenbruken when i uncouple the banker engine. the train just takes off without even asking if i want to carry on with the service or leave the service. The AI just takes over. i'm wondering if this is a bug or not. this has happened a few times to me and i'm annoyed with this. if the service said you will run a service fron ashaffenberg to heigenbruken where then the AI will then take over i would understand that. but the srvice say ashaffenburg to gemunden

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

A lot of the services in both TSW and TSx say where the services goes from an to in total, but you only drive (or in this case assist) part of it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave Mel

This seems very strange for me. i expected to do the full service and not assist as i was the driver of the train and not the driver of the banker service.

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I would have to read the scenario details, but it seems likely that the scenario is named as per the entire service, but your part for the scenario in question involves only the banking or banked part

5. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

1st train goes to laufach. Thats one service. You are required to disembark. If you get back on, you then control the banker service. Then at Heigenbrukken, disembark. If youre quick enough to get in the leading cab. The game will let you drive the service on from there.

6. Dave Mel

yep i understand you have to be quick running back from uncoupling the banker. it just does not give you enough time to get back. i dont have wings or run like an athlete sprinter lol. i have seen Matt trying to do it on youtube and he missed the train hahahahaha and i think he made the services up or helped

7. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Could you do it via the free cam?

8. Dave Mel

yep it worked via free cam i just tried it

• Like Like x 1
  9. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

Control + 0 will take you back to the cab immediately if you’re playing with a keyboard

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

It is a useful shortcut, that. Not sure it works in this situation, Once uncoupled, the banking loco is no longer part of the train, so wouldnt be able to switch cabs.