Animanted Train Crew

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mlouie100, Mar 31, 2019.

1. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

Animating the person that sits in the engine room of the train can help the single player switch the tracks and couple the locomotive to freight or passenger cars. This can make the task easier for one player to do all the work. This will also simulate a real working railroad.

• Like Like x 4
  2. saint.russian

saint.russian Member

Better yet, how about being able to switch between them. That way you can keep controlling the train even after (you as a conductor) get off to the loco and the [you as a driver] remains in the cab. Last night I got to be like that moron at the beginning of Unstoppable... I was doing the coal scenario and after loading up with coal and hooking to the other half I was walking to the loco on other end when the train unexpectedly started moving. I applied manual brakes on each car as I ran to the loco but it didn't help and I got me a runaway. XD I thought that was funny.

Also would great to be able to have a 3rd person view.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. evanhinkle1

evanhinkle1 New Member

I love the Idea, and it would remove an unnecessary load on people as it is TSW and TSW2 is putting a two or three person job on one person, the idea of switching between the two characters kind of makes the original idea pointless a better suggestion would be to allow for a person to play as either role and having the AI fill the other role which is kind of where I think the original post was going.

• Like Like x 1