Fishing Sim World Difficulty And Lake Dylan

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Killjoy Dos, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

I mentioned earlier in another post about being able to better differentiate the species we aim to catch. Another thing that has me baffled is why i catch a fish on every single cast when fishing lake dylan. Its annoying to me atleast. Being able to select harder difficulties would be a great addition. That way everybody can do what they wanna do. And not be subjected to one difficulty. It gets repetitive and is not surprising anymore after you catch fish after fish. And ive had this happen on all lakes. But, the two newest ones may need toned down a tad. Just my opinion. What keeps me going as a fisherman, and in this game especially, is working for my catches. Patterning the fish. And feeling a greater sense of fullfillment when I successfully land the fish im after.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Trout Bum

Trout Bum New Member

Well, it IS a Minnesota lake, and we do have a plethora of lakes here where the fishing is just that d@mned good! We're not known as "the Land of 10,000 Lakes" for nothing! ;)

Question to DTG - I know the US lakes in the game are modeled or inspired by similar lakes in the states in question. Wonder what lake in Minnesota Lake Dylan was inspired by? If I had to take a few guesses, I'd say Cass Lake near Walker, MN, Upper Red Lake, Lake Pokegema and/or the Deer-Moose Lake chains to the south and north (respectively) of Grand Rapids, MN.

Anyway, I love this addition and kudos on naming the lake after one on Minnesota's most favorite/famous sons. I wonder if Bob even knows he's got a lake named after him in the best fishing sim game on the planet?