Multiplayer Follow Up

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by loolee493, Apr 3, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

56.5%
  2. No

17.4%
  3. Maybe just split screen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. This question is dumb just add more trains

26.1%
  1. loolee493

loolee493 New Member

Pls do the poll

2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

I voted "No" but to me that really means "Not just yet". There are only so many staff working on TSW and personally I feel there are a number of things of far higher importance such Passenger Information Systems (PIS) which encompasses both train and station display systems, the many signalling bugs and omissions on German, US & UK DLC, performance and scenery improvements and especially the Editor together with the associated Steam workshop.

Although not directly relevant to this platform as it can only be run on PCs I do feel the Editor is quite important to both console platforms as I'm sure one or another Dovetail Games (DTG) will find some way of delivering additional third party scenarios to consoles whether that be through the release of periodic packages of curated scenarios or maybe in the future some method of downloading scenarios via their website.

It's also worth pointing out that the editor has taken quite a while for DTG to get to the current stage and it's still not likely to be available for quite a few months yet. Multiplayer will have both complexity and performance implications so even if DTG started now it probably wouldn't appear for a least a couple of years if not longer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I have voted yes I would like to see it implemented into the game, but there other things that they need to do first such as bug fixes and getting the editor released. Once they get that done they can look at multi-player.