Ruhr Sieg Nord - Bug List

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Vinnie, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

Playing today, I found some bugs that I'm not quite sure how to reproduce, but here it goes:

DB BR 185 Service 05:15 Hagen - Boele. the wipers keeps freezing after turned on, after a while they suddenly starts works as normal, right after coupling the Loco. I restarted once this same service, however the bug persists.This same bug can be found on the DB BR 143, I can't remember exactly the service, but I think they trigger randomly no matter the service. (Got this same random bug on the BR class 166 on GWE line)

The wipers on the DB BR 143 are not mapped to the LEFT D-pad like all other loco's.

When you open the map at busy places like Hagen Hbf or large yards the game freezes before entering the map for something like 10(most of) to 60 seconds in some severe cases. Same issue at Manchester Victoria on NTP route and at Penn Station on NEC.

I hope the Dev's take the time to have a look into these.
    Also, I'd like to say I appreciate the fact DTG are listening to our feedback and being more communicative, keep it up!
    (sorry for my english - I'm not a native)

2. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

I'd really like a feedback on this

3. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi Vinnie,

Thanks for your feedback. Can I ask you to log those details into a support ticket so that our support team could have a look? Thank you.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

It seems though, that most of these issues are known to us.

Thank you.

4. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

I mean, honestly. I'm already taking the time to report bugs with the details here in the 'Know Issues & Bug Reports' section, what's the purpose of having this section if you guys keep asking to 'open tickets'? Nobody will take note if I report the issue here in the forums? I think this really have to change.

5. TrainSim-Dmitri

Thank you for the information, the issues that you mentioned have already been logged.

6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

How do I log a ticket. Ie RSN scenario stuck at red on 2 occasions.

7. TrainSim-Dmitri

8. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

i had same thing once and noticed i stopped earlier because i had to switch track, and by stopping earlier i managed to stay on same track and got red light when i was supposed to go on other track, try again and see if maybe it is the same. or try a new profile, it often is just a profile bug :)