Bordeaux-agen Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FunnybadassTV, Apr 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hi i prpose this line to the suggestions because it's one of the most frequented line in the south west of France and might be the most important. The line make in totality a 100 of kilometers and have 9 stations : Agen, port ste marie, tonneins, Marmande, la Reole, Langon, Cerons and Bordeaux St Jean. There is a regional workshop at Bordeaux, the arrival of TGV from Paris by the high Speed line and there are passenger and freight trains with lot of rolling stock :
    -Regiolis
    -regio 2N
    -TGVs with one and two levels
    -BB15000
    -BB26000
    - many freight cars

There are tunnels and bridges on all the line. It's in the Garonne valley and beautifull places. I think the line is going to be in the game because it's not verry far of my house and I use it lot of times during the year.

Good bye

• Like Like x 11
  2. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

There is a mistake at the end of the suggestion :I think the line can be in the game and not is going.

3. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Here you have the map of the TER lines (regionals trains in france) of the line in orange and the other in the aquitaine region

Attached Files:

4. ronaldix

ronaldix Active Member

It would make a great route for TSW I would love it.
    Just one thing there's no BB15000 (25kV), It's their "sisters" the BB7200 (1.5 kV) or BB22200 (both 25kV and 1.5kV) which runs on this line, since the line is electrified in 1.5kV.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

I like the idea and the route length seems achievable however Dovetail dont tend to make routes from countries that are not Germany, Uk or America because they arent as popular. The best chance of seeing this in the game is when the editor comes out there being someone who builds it themselves

6. heinz.knokke

heinz.knokke New Member

I second this recommendation for a french route. Notwithstanding its scenic interest, being located along the Garonne River Valley and travelling along the famous wineyards of south-western France, it is a route that offers a lot of possibilities, as there is a full range of different services on this line: TGV (albeit its speed is limited in this portion of the route, and there is only KVB signalling , not TVM340), several different models of regional commuters, BB7200 electric locomotive with freight or Corail / Intercity passenger trains. There are also big marshalling yards in Bordeaux and Bègles. This route could offer the full range of railroading fun.
    This "foreign" route might even appeal to the british players, as the Aquitaine region is now inhabited by more and more english speaking people every year. Its almost like they want to get back their former possessions from which they had been expelled at the end of the Hundred years war ;-)

The rolling stock available on this line:

B 81500 TER Aquitaine:
    [​IMG]

TER regiolis:
    [​IMG]

BB7200:
    [​IMG]

TGV:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. MariusBaptiste

MariusBaptiste New Member

Bonsoir, ce serait une très bonne idée, comme première ligne sur TSW!, plus qu'a espérer qu'lle voyent le jour, un de ces quatres...
    Good evening, it would be a very good idea, as a first line on TSW !, more than hope that it see the day, one of these four...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

It’s a nice idea but wouldn’t work for a while due to the same reason there is no TER routes in TS20xx. Although DTG have the TGV SNCF license they don’t have the license for more local and regional services. The only French routes possible at the moment would have to be high speed.

9. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Gipsy_Danger I don't think DTG will add HSL because there are to long and it will be only on PC but I'm not sure because it will represent so much of work and a PC will not support the game. But it's what I think.

10. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

You’re not wrong, it’s unlikely there will be any HSL due to the length which also means that sadly, there is unlikely to be much French content for a while.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hi, I want to speak about Gipsy_danger post : So same if DTG have only TGV license because they can make the line, add TGV and add later more trains like the make on the other lines. Good bye

12. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hi, I want just to know how many people wants this line be in the game but I can't make a question. Answer by say your point of view in the comments !

13. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hi, this are images of all the trains you can have on the lines with all the liveries.
    Regio 2N
    https_%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FPfbSP252p-o%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg Regiolis https_%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FdFGmn1Vxmqw%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg TGV inoui
    https2F2Fimagessudouest.jpg TGV ouigo (low cost TGV) th.jpeg intercités https_%2F%2Ffarm5.static.flickr.com%2F4222%2F34578945670_d22420419e_b.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

And TGV atlantique cugbgkf.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hello, Please if you want to add a French Line to the game, please can you like this post?

Thanks

16. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hi, can you like this post if you want diversity of countries in the game. Thanks