PlayStation Train Sim World For Ps4 Is Pretty Damn Good.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Kidbooo, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Kidbooo

Kidbooo New Member

Hello everyone,,
    Graphics are good - game play leaves some to be desired
    mobdro lucky patcher kodi
    If you want to open doors on the passenger trains, there is nothing in the tutorials that tell you how to do that. I had to wait to read through a load screen to see that you need to hold down left on the d-pad.

The good thing about the Amtrak scenarios is that the train is routed on the correct rails automatically.

I also find that the max speed indicators that pop-up and you blow by on the ACS-64 don't match the max speed allowed (they are usually greater than the indicated max speed for that signal block). I also find that the ACS-64 seems to get up to speed slower than it appears in real life. I have yet to get it to 90 where allowed as the speed goes to 90 from a 45 back to a 60 to a 15 in in the stretch leading up to Penn Station.

The CSX freight scenarios aren't automatically routed... and I have yet to see where the indications are located that tell you which track to align on to meet the next check point. That part is maddening as it requires a lot of back and forth, stopping, getting out to throw a switch and getting back in while keeping the speed under 15 by constantly moderating throttle between Idle and 3 and sometimes throwing some dynamic in there when there is an elevation change.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The manuals aren't that great, but I haven't seen a fully formed request to update them in a while...

I have seen this raised a lot, hopefully they will update this

You can use the 2D map to see how you are being routed. Go youtube some player vids and it will show you how it's done
    You can throw the switches from the 2D map so no need to get out and do it manually, again, youtube is your friend on that

3. WiSchmo

WiSchmo Active Member

4. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

5. Coat

Coat New Member