New Desiel Loco(there's A Good Reason) Main Sept Bahn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SHINO BAZ, Apr 12, 2019.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

There's a non electicfied area,with 2 passenger station stops and a large yard and working turn table,What strange is passangers are waiting for trains at both stops,and wo electrafaction no passanger train can get there,but adding a desiel with a few doppelstock cars would be way easiers and faster then adding overhead wiring to this line,i looked up these station and pictures show no catinnare over these tracks in this area,so a desiel would work great here,besides currently only having electic locos is very limiting.

2. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

think there has been hints of a diesel train for German routes on some of the livestreams however when this will happen is anyones guess

3. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

There's most likely going to be a loco dlc for this route. There's been guesses about a br 294 shunter, but we'll have to see. It is especially likely as the new "service layering" feature has been implemented now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

A BR 294 is mentioned in an obscure file in the game someone found somewhere, it seems like a reliable source as the BR 182, Class 52, and the Trans-Pennine route and its locos were mentioned there before they were announced.

5. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Ok, the community need only one shunter for German routes and for cargo in NTP. We don’t need a garage of red electric locos.

6. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Then... don't buy them.

DTG is clearly trying to release more DLC. These pieces of DLC have probably been in development for a while. Yes, they could have gotten out the other DLC faster if they worked on it instead of this, but as long as they are working on those, they can release whatever they want as other DLC.

We ARE getting those DLC, what's the problem of having even more options?

Sure, if they were still only releasing DLC every three months I would have a problem, but now that they are clearly releasing more DLC I'm fine with it, and I would be fine with it even if I wasn't buying them.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  7. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself if you please, I am a big fan of the Germany locomotives, the more the merrier. If you are not interested in them then just refrain from purchasing the DLC.

• Like Like x 4
  8. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

You know, TSW (and TS20xx too) is like a supermarket if I can say it like this. I personally only buy the DLC's I'm interested in. If you aren't interested in a certain DLC, country, train, etc then don't buy it. I personally really like the German DLC's as I live in the Netherlands, right next to Germany and I can see a lot of those trains when I go to Germany. But my point is, before I go and tell a story about trainspotting, let DTG create their DLC's. There are always certain people interested in certain DLC's. And if you aren't, no problem, wait for a DLC you like :D

• Like Like x 5
  9. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

925% agreed.

• Like Like x 3