Should All Add On Locos Come With Add On Railcars To?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Apr 25, 2019.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I noted that the DB GR 182&155 add on locos came with some extra rolling stock but the class 33&52 locos came with none,how are extra locos worth the same cost,when some have extras like rolling stock and some don't?

2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Would you rather all rolling stocks and locomotives be sold ala-carte? Could it be some locomotives have longer development times while others don’t - or maybe the inclusion of the locomotive wouldn’t make sense to add to a route with out the appropriate rolling stock? I guess what you are asking is that those with additional rolling stock should cost more then those without. Personally I look at the included rolling stock as a freebie for buying the locomotive, sure wouldn’t want to pay more for them. Those sold without extra rolling stock probably had the appropriate items that were included with the route and so could use the pre-existing items to make up a consist.

3. faber2311

faber2311 Member

Which additional rolling stock was included in the BR 182? I don't think so.

4. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

The doppelstock passenger car and control car,there not freight cars but my point here is there still extras,yea i know you need them or else you don't have a passenger train.