Fishing Sim World Deep Water Fishing

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Outdoorsman22-ty, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Outdoorsman22-ty

Outdoorsman22-ty New Member

Anyone with any tips or pointer to fishing deep water bass on bolder lake and lake jonhson. I stuggle in the tournaments half the time. I can find the bass shallow but never deep and if I don't can't get the bites. Also trying to save up for the 60000tp bass cat.

P.S. I own a ranger 519 camanche so not a fan of bass cats lol but i wish they would put other boats into the game. (Hoping)

2. Jacklegg13

Jacklegg13 New Member

At lake Johnson I found if you you use top water in open water which doesn't. Make sense at all but I've been killing it with top water

• Like Like x 1
  3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Deep fish tend to be cats.

Bass love to run along the top of the water looking for food.

• Like Like x 1
  4. buckt1

buckt1 New Member

I think it’s awesome that they offer a blazer now in one of the packs. Shocked there is no ranger with Scott Martin involved

5. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

Point the boat in the direction you want to travel. Make a really long cast with the super deep diving crankbaits, or anything that sinks like hell. Set your trolling motor speed to 2 and your reel speed to 5. Once you start moving, tap the reel button once to help get the bait down to depth. With this trolling method you can get your bait down pretty deep, i think i managed to top off around 60-70ft. Other than that, what the above guy said about topwaters is accurate info. I’ve also had luck using a worm on a 5 reel speed, letting it sink and every 10 seconds or so just tapping the reel button to jerk it. For this method, you want to really lightly tap the reel button. Good luck, wish i could show you what i mean but i can’t.