Db Br 155

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ales.hnyk, Apr 25, 2019.

1. ales.hnyk

ales.hnyk Member

I have complete tutorial, 3 scenarios, 1 services and distance traveled "0" km 20190426001848_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Same here, done exactly the same as you and showing no KM travelled and no level, as a result a number of the achievements also appear to be broken

3. 37114

37114 Active Member

Same for me and I've done the tutorial and all 3 scenarios

4. MaddMo

MaddMo New Member

Same here aswell on PS4

5. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Game don't save the loco progress to player profile, but when you complete activity with BR155 level progress is stored. Steam achievements use profile data so they should work when data transfer ingame will be fixed.
    Can some confirm empty coal hoppers at scenario Fossil Fuels as I noticed this.

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I can confirm this bug. I found two other issues:

1. The instrument lights for speedometer and force meter do not work
    2. You cannot complete the the Letmathe Lite scenario, because the task Apply all brakes will not complete for the driver's brake for some reason.

I reported all three issues

7. Scarface

Scarface Active Member

Yes here the same (PS4). It looks as if they were only 10% loaded, on the bottom you can see some coal.
    (Its may be because the last coal mine here in Germany has closed?) ;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

There is are two very small switches to the bottom right of the PZB cluster. One does a bulb test and the other puts the speedo gauge lights on.

The frustrating issue with the broken achievements is that any fix is never applied retrospectively meaning the only way to gain them is too use a new profile. The complete all services on WSR achievement is the prime example of this

9. Matto140

I think they do, but not with "I" key. They have switch next to PZB/LZB indicators.

10. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thanks for your comments, The gauge lights button does turn on ammeters for the engines, but not the two central meters. You can also use the I key for this purpose. Near the Tap changer, there are two red knobs, they provide some desk light and turn on the lights for the information around the Tap changer and some other controls (which is a nice addition I think).

EDIT: Found the correct button. It feels not very natural in this way.
    The scenario problem: You need to set the drivers brake in Off position, so the instruction was not correct.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Matto140

Control Backlight Dimmer is magic indeed!
    There are corridor lights that I really miss on BR143!
    Also Banking COMM button is on BR155 so maybe in future they will push trains uphill.

12. SiepeAssassina

SiepeAssassina New Member

For #2, you have to turn the driver key to the off position.

Now on the actual issues, I have failed to trip any kind of over-current protection, did they forget to add it? Seems strange since it's TS201x version has it.

The engine fans don't automatically start during high loads (again its TS201x version does this).

The information panel (I don't know its name, the thing over the banking comms) doesn't look like to be working (see above for the TS201x version)

I don't understand, they had to copy their old version but still half of the features are missing from the TSW version...

• Like Like x 1
  13. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is the sound of the 155 bugged?
    First of, it constantly sounds as if I hear outside sounds while sitting in the cab with all windows and doors closed.
    Also, after turning the "Trafo and Traction motor cooling" (I have no idea what the correct english translation would be, hopefully you know what I mean) on, it turns off on it own (which I guess is intended), however the soud of turning off sounds as if the sound file simply stops playing, not very smooth at all.
    Sometimes turning this switch off while the fan sound is not playing bugs the fan sound, solution is turning the switch on and back off after a short time.

The last bug I'm not sure about concerns the brakes. While coasting, setting the brake valve to "minimum" brought my train to a stop from ~100kph in about 10 seconds after the dynamic brakes kicked in.

14. mokady

mokady Member

I dont know why is NOBODY ( excluding SiepeAssassina ) talking about one of the most important features of this loco: Control Panel above GSM-R and over current protection???? Also this loco doesnt have any engine sounds and cooling fan is bugged (doesnt start on it's own and even if You turn it on manualy it turns off after 2-3 minutes (just cuts sound instantly)). I can manage to have 300kN pulling force while going 90km/h which must be impossible in real life (500AMPs + ).
    After saving game and quiting when You start service again gauge lights are bugged (they are turned on when saving and they all turn off when You re-enter game (buttons are still at "ON" position))
    This is train simulator or game for kids??? BEST OF ALL TS2019 HAS IT ALL AND TSW DOESNT! I am afraid of what we will get after CSX AC diesel "fix" will be finally released. Not to mention broken BR 182 computer screen.
    Zrzut ekranu (49).png Zrzut ekranu (50).png Zrzut ekranu (51).png
    If nobody reacts to this post I will make another thread because I cant send ticket - some kind of website error
    If You can sumbit ticket than just copy this and send them.
    It seems DTG has hard time looking for 5 min 2 times a day at forums to collect bug reports....

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  15. eurocityboy

eurocityboy Active Member

Has anyone else noticed this buffer collision bug when using the loco brake?

TSW_eurocityboy_1556736731_00.png

I think it's a general issue with the game, not just the BR 155. Video reproduction here:

• Like Like x 1
  16. mokady

mokady Member

Yes, when You want to couple to car in real way and You push loco against car buffers than it get bugged( not to mention buffers are done wrong because in real life cars must be tightly connected and here You can see that there is a gap between buffers) . Well, this game doesnt have "simulation" in title so nobody gives a f....

17. 37114

37114 Active Member

Driver error, not a bug.

18. eurocityboy

eurocityboy Active Member

Only sort of, I overdid it intentionally in the video to reproduce the bug. I've gotten similar glitches when coupling much more carefully.