The Forgotten North America

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by LiquidShadows, May 2, 2019.

1. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Since the initial launch of Train Sim World, and the fact that we haven't had one single update for a new locomotive or track layout, I can't help but feel as though the U.S. has somewhat been forgotten. I understand it takes time to build these things...I guess I would just like to know if us Americans can look forward to the addition of another freight train (fingers crossed for the AC4400CW) and a possible add-on to the N.E.C. section, or possibly even a new rail yard altogether?
    Any insight or information regarding this would be GREATLY appreciated, especially from one of the moderators or a DTG Staff Member.

Regards,
    Jared

• Like Like x 5
  2. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

Hi Jared,
    All I can say is that the US hasn't been forgotten and more US-based loco content is on its way. I can't disclose what and when but can assure you the US hasn't been forgotten.

• Like Like x 7
  3. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

That piece of mind right there is good enough for me, so I'll take it. Haha! Thank you for your response, Daniel. I'll be sure to keep up on the TSW Forums as I always do. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 3
  4. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

100% agree, there are train fans in the United States and this is a very good game, few bugs and all. Well said.

• Like Like x 2
  5. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

No new track layouts apart from the whole American DLC Route I must point out...

It's still early days of the game yet, and it isn't exactly oozing DLC like TS2019 so I doubt America has been forgotten about... Just still in development! It was a huge shame that we didn't get HH but we have an amazing simulation game on the console for once!

• Like Like x 3
  6. StratPlayer62

StratPlayer62 Well-Known Member

I'm still just hoping for the physics fix for the CSX engines, I know things take a while but us Beta testers informed DTG of the problem before the game was even released.

7. RailWorkshop

RailWorkshop Member

send me the name of new dlc in PM
    hehe

8. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Can we have a hint?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

As long as it's took the next American route better blow my socks off. Because if we waited this long for a dud of a route I'll be mad.

• Like Like x 3
  10. 4-COR

4-COR Well-Known Member

I hope after the next American route, we get a route from a different country. It's hard Train sim WORLD if it only features 3 countries!