[solved] Two Little Problems On Msb

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BjornGroen02NL, Apr 20, 2019.

1. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have bought MSB and I'm enjoying it so far. However there are two frustrating problems I have, which I ask here in the hope somebody solves them:

1. In service mode, when I drive a passenger train either from the DoSto cab car or the BR 146, there is no arrival time. The thing in the upper left corner just says:

Stop at location:
    (the station)

While it should say:

Stop at location:
    (the station) + (the time I should be there)

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something that is just not implemented in MSB, but I'm pretty frustrated by this since there has to be a arrival time on passenger train services.

2. There is a steam achievement you can get once you've driven the BR 146 for 1462 km. However whatever I drive, this one is still at 0 km. I don't know how to solve this.

So I hope anybody on this forum has the answers to these two questions. Thanks in advance :D

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

I can only answer question 1:

The timings dont seem to be implemented. They are missing on every platform (PC, PS4, Xbox). I´m not sure if they actually deceided to go without arrival times for this route or if its still coming and a bug. I´ve reported this to their Customer Support and pretty sure others did the same, but i havent heard of any offical statement so far if its a bug or something thats going to be implemented in a future update.

As for now i would say they dont have any plans for adding them and we have to live without them on MSB.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. BjornGroen02NL

Thank you for answering! I luckily found a timetable, so I'll work with that one. I still hope DTG will implement the arrival times on MSB, since it's pretty strange this is the only route WITH passenger trains but WITHOUT arrival times. Imagine the Deutsche Bahn doing this in real life... XD

For my second question, I will try it today again and maybe reinstalling the game.

4. BjornGroen02NL

Quick update, I am working with a printed out timetable and I'm actually liking it this way! Also, my achievement for the BR146 is counting the kilometres now. So I'd say my problems are solved!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kojo62

Kojo62 Active Member

BjornGroen02NL can you please share a link maybe to where you found your manual timetables?

6. BjornGroen02NL

7. BjornGroen02NL

I think nobody will see this, however;

Departure times are in the game! I don't know when they added them, but they are there so I'm happy :)

8. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

They've added the times to MSB a good while back now. I think it was somewhere in the fall of 2019

9. BjornGroen02NL

I haven't played it since then, I have been playing NTP and RRO too much :)

• Like Like x 1