PlayStation Get Rid Of Platform Separation On Forums!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, May 8, 2019.

?
  1. Yes. I want to discuss TSW with everyone!

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No. I only want to discuss TSW with others on my platform.

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. I like trains!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I was just wondering how people feel about splitting up the Train Sim World community on the DTG forums. I do know that the Heavy haul route is exclusive to PC and I do think each platform should have its own technical support section. The game is mostly the same on all platforms and with DLC coming out on the same day. I feel like general discussions and news should be condensed to one forum so that we can hear everyone’s opinion and interact with others no matter what they play TSW on.
    **Update**
    Hopefully we will see this sometime in the future! Thank you guys for voicing your opinions!

5A3854A6-EE61-444A-8617-D716DC325F19.jpeg

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Like you said, PC vs console specific issues should be seperate, but suggestions and news SHOULD be condensed.

• Like Like x 3
  3. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

But we also have to be careful, DLC has come out a few days early for the PC in the past and we don't want any confusion about release dates or update news between platforms in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

With the latest releases they released on the same day for all platforms. The Tees-Valley line will also launch on all platforms at the same time

• Like Like x 1