Weather Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zawal.belili, May 9, 2019.

1. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

Hello

Could we have a random weather option in service mode ?

I think it would be great not to choose a weather and a season .

we would only have to choose the start time and thus have the surprise of the season and the weather .

• Like Like x 20
  2. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Good idea actually.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Better to give people the option of random weather rather than forcing all users to have random weather. I suspect the latter would pretty unpopular.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Something I've wanted since the days of TS20xx is random weather, although we can get it to a certain degree now in that sim. I was hoping this feature would be a given in TSW, but alas, nope.

As said in above post, it would have to be a choice if we want random weather and/or season, leaving the other static options available.

With random weather, it would be nice to start in say, Leeds in the sun but as we pass through the pennines it's look dull with those dark clouds and when heading into Manchester, it is of course raining!

• Like Like x 2
  5. UnartiC

UnartiC New Member

+1
    No questions asked.

6. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

I totally second that. In TS20xx you can drive your Surfliner from "a bit cloudy" into a bloody hurricane, and now we have not the slightest change of the weather along the route.

7. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

I would like to see the seasons and weather in separate boxes allowing the player to pick the season and weather separately plus add a random button, this would allow the player to choose the season and the weather from a determined list if desired or hit a random button and let the game choose and then make any changes before hitting start

• Like Like x 1