PC Lirr

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, May 15, 2019.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Something is not right with one of the service regarding NYP-HIC! I think its the 13:15 or 15:15 service out of Penn but jus as u pass Queens Village..for some reason a red light appears at theJunction
    Mind you, theres no interference ahead and it keeps getting me stuck....Ithink that's a bug there...Second I know yall cant do more than 40 miles but it doesnt make sense having LIC and Hunterspoint Av in the game and yet they only used once in "Change at Jamaica" scenario...it be great if yall add the diesel trains(what they called again?) At least from LIC/Hunterspoint to Mineola(where we give to another driver,then branch out to Oyster Bay) or Hicksville(another driver takes over to Port Jefferson or so)

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

This should be reported as a ticket to https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

I have seen a similar suggestion in the suggestion section for an extension to the route. It's not that they CANNOT do longer than 40 miles, but the timescales get onerous when they do, so extensions may well be possible in future

3. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

For the red light problem. Try saving and then reloading using last played

4. MrbKlegend89

Aight ima give that a try

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrbKlegend89

I understand the timescale part but having LIC and Hunterspoint is like awaste only to be used in a scenario, I jus wish they add the diesel even if its 2 hours apart.. idk...maybe it jus irks me to see LIC and Hunterspoint Av used as a waste

6. MrbKlegend89

Jus figured out the issue...for some reason a New York bound train(I guess 13:35 out of Hicksville is using the eastbound track from there to fricken Queens Village junction what the hell)???...similar to the damn 7:35 am out of Hicksville -___-

• Like Like x 1