PC Train Simulator Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nissann13, May 19, 2019.

1. nissann13

nissann13 New Member

Hi, new person here so sorry for the newbie question.. How do i know if I have the current version of train simulator 2019.. is there a page where I can get the latest update? had a bit of a search on these forums and a look in the steam menu but cant find anything? does is update automatically?

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Yes you will have the most up to date version of Train Simulator. Updates are sent when something needs to be updated and once a year it receives a update for the core game.

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

If you see the loading splash with Train Simulator 2019 emblazoned across it then the current menu background picture you have the update. If not you should be able to force the issue from the Library page of Steam.

This only means that the core program has been updated- you won't get the new bundle of routes. You can get them by buying the game again and, if you want to, I suggest you hasten to the store page now and get it for £7.50 while the sale's still on.

4. nissann13

nissann13 New Member

Thanks guys, just want to make sure I have the current update for ts2019 as I know most updates have bug fixes.. just experiencing a little glitch atm.

5. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

Well I would be extremely surprised and even a little bit worried if I ever got TS2019 updates for TSW. ;):D:cool:

6. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

You DO NOT have to buy the new version of Train Simulator every year.

The yearly update is FREE to all users and will be installed on your Steam account automatically.

DO NOT purchase Train Simulator 2020 when it is released UNLESS you actually want the routes that come included with it, or you will be wasting money, as you will get the main yearly update without having to buy the game every year.

7. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

And this discussion should be moved to the Train Simulator 2019 forums by the way...

• Like Like x 2