PlayStation Have Dtg Set A New Expectation With Dlc?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, May 5, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, when the 182 and the 155 locomotive DLC was released I know a big part of why I was willing to buy them was the fact that you could use these locomotives on multiple routes. With the release of the class 52 I was really hoping for the same treatment. This part of the description that DTG posted for the locomotive especially got me wishing it was on the GWR or NTP route as well “the Class 52 was soon born, equipped with 2 diesel engines totalling in 2700 horsepower and capable of sustaining 90mph operation. They would spend their days racing out of London Paddington and serving the west.”. Is the TSW community expecting locomotive DLC to be used for multiple routes where plausible for locomotives DLC now that they have done this with the 182 and 155? Thanks everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Hope so. The 52 is deserving of a mainline blast!

• Like Like x 2
  3. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I would certainly purchase it if I could run the NTP or GWE with it!
    Heritage locos do sometimes run mainline special services so it wouldn't be unrealistic to use it on GWE. I guess the lack of passenger carriages on this route may make it more tricky to put in however.

4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Ive enjoyed running the 52 on the WSR. The new service timetable is an improvement also. I havent given up on running the 52 on the GWML. Who knows maybe GWE is getting some prep work behind the scences.