4k Hdr On Xbox One X ?

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Darthman, May 14, 2019.

1. Darthman

Darthman New Member

Can we have an enhanced and optimized version on Xbox One X ?

• Like Like x 2
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Even if they would enhance the game, you wont see 4K HDR. The game is demanding and you cant compare it to other games.
    Enhancements would probably be more stable frames / higher frames and maybe some better textures.

However sadly they dont seem to have any plans for an enhancement version so i dont think we will see one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

I wouldn't want 4K. Just 1080p, solid 60fps and enhanced textures and draw distances would be amazing. Maybe HDR too.

• Like Like x 2
  4. mario-keil

mario-keil New Member

Dear Developers,

please update that great game to XEnhanced! Please add high resolution textures, 4k an high distance view.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

They can't do it. The game is not optimized for consoles at all, hence why it runs so bad. If they increased the resolution to 4K or any graphics settings (textures or draw distance) then the game would run even worse, it would be unplayable. It's just not possible to increase graphical fidelity in this game. It's poorly made and only optimized for PC. Even with the current resolution and settings it can't maintain 60 fps. There is no way to improve it in a meaningful way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. russianchip

russianchip Guest

• Like Like x 1
  7. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Add my +1 to this. I'm not expecting 4K60 obviously, but it's really a shame it's not better optimized to take advantage of the X. I also don't buy the argument that it CAN'T be done, just because it HASN'T been done. With that attitude nothing would ever happen, right?

A lighting upgrade would really go a long way as the default system is quite garish IMO. There are mods for TS20XX which vastly improve the lighting with little to no performance hit, for example. That's the level of improvements I'm looking for, not pie in the sky.

We pay just as much for all the DLC on console (and I've purchased everything except the WSR-only locos) as PC customers, so hopefully the devs will show us a little love :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Retrovertigo

Retrovertigo Member

Yeah saying the game is poorly optimised so we won't get an enhanced version is a poor excuse really. For the cost of the game plus the DLC, it should be very well optimised.

Especially as graphically this game is doing nothing special at all compared to some of the games out there.

• Like Like x 2