Really Want To See Geml!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kieronhookway98, May 25, 2019.

1. kieronhookway98

kieronhookway98 New Member

I have put hundreds of hours into the GEML routes in train simulator, I would love to see it make an appearance in train sim world.

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

why all these baseless threads... give some motivation why and how you would like to see this/those route(s) in TSW! not just "I want X route in TSW pls make it happen". Sorry I get a bit tired of these threads. I can see that the GEML routes are beautiful, and I would like them as well. but if I was the one who had to make a thread, I would add some information, motivation and pictures to illustrate my idea.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. kieronhookway98

kieronhookway98 New Member

I don't see why I would have to justify why I like this route, it's just a simple suggestion. I think it's a pretty popular section of railway in the UK which is local to me and I enjoy driving it. Unfortunately I did not have the time to source various images and the people who enjoy the route would already know enough about it, if anyone would like to find out more about the route there's always Google. I'd like to see the 90's and early 2000's era but if they released the GEML route I would be one of many people to purchase it.