Most Powerful Steam Loco H-a

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NSMotherSlug#881, May 26, 2019.

1. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

I get it you put the Big Boy the Challenger Steam Loco's in game but you don't put the Most POWERFUL STEAM Loco's in game the Allegheny Class Steam Locomotives which I find funny that everyone but true rail fans will tell you the Allegheny Class Locomotives are the Biggest in the world. I know most people will say NO the Big Boy is...Not going by Locomotive Specs. yeah the 4-8-8-4 Big Boy maybe the longest but surely NOT the Biggest or Strongest. I'd like to see the Most Powerful Mountain Steam Locomotive in the World be added to TS19.There isn't a powerful steam loco that I know of that's in game Besides the 4-8-8-4 and that's really NOT Powerful but to have a Monster of the Steam Loco powerful enough to pull over 400 freight cars on flat track and especially a Mountain's now that's a Beast of a Steam Loco that can pull up hill. hey Dovetail look into making a Allegheny Class steam Loco like C&O 2-6-6-6 Class H-A and a West Virginia Route would be excellent

• Like Like x 2
  2. fanmail2tsmgl

fanmail2tsmgl Member

An Allegheny would be nice to have, and would hopefully have realistic cab textures, just like smokebox's engines

• Like Like x 1
  3. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

The Virginian had eight of these engines. They called them "Blue Ridges" after the mountains where they operated. Also, there are two preserved Alleghenys on display. If these monsters were made, they need a C&O coal mining route in West Virginia. The engines couild come with C&O coal hoppers, some other freight cars, and a caboose. Maybe the Virginian RR Blue Ridges could also be made with their own route.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NSMotherSlug#881

5. NSMotherSlug#881

6. NSMotherSlug#881

7. NSMotherSlug#881

8. NSMotherSlug#881

9. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the Allegheny's come to Train Simulator. I made s post a while back suggesting the New River Gorge. While it is former C&O territory, I'm not sure if the Allegheny's ever traversed it, but if they did it would be a perfect route to compliment the locomotive!