PlayStation Car Numberplates

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by underwaterdick, Jun 1, 2019.

1. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I remember seeing something about the car number plate in a pre-release screenshot for TVL being a clue for where the DLC was set.

I keep seeing a numberplate in TVL that is SPG207X

Does anyone have any ideas what this might be relating to? Just for the fun of guessing of course?

The other cars in the car park have WSR and GWE as the start of their plates.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

This should be taken as my own views and not any speculation into new routes

Im always looking at the number plates to see if there are any hints, i keep seeing GWE 207X, now of course this is great western express, but after using a live train app (any will do), GWE comes up with a station call gwersilit in north wales, which is part of the route from wrexham-bidston, which is run by transport for wales,

now in answer to yours question, SPG doesnt appear on the said apps, which clearly means non english,upon further investigation SPG is the station code for spydeberg station in norway, which servers mysen - skoyen station via oslo centrel

EDIT
    Just found another number plate LMC 1985 a quick google search suggests this is the line between clithroe-rochdale

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1