PlayStation Let’s Talk About Thunderstorms For Tsw For Pc And Console

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boyka91, May 29, 2019.

1. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I’m just wondering if there will be any update for PC and PS4 XBOX for the weather for adding thunderstorms like Lightning in the sky...Any suggestions anyone if that agrees

• Like Like x 7
  2. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Yep good idea!

• Like Like x 4
  3. AlexNL

AlexNL Well-Known Member

I agree, I would love to see thunderstorms added in-game. But, before they do that, I would like to see an overhaul of the weather system. It just looks rather basic at the moment, weather in similar UE4-based games can look much better.

Take a look at Bus Simulator 18 for example: clouds look more realistic, rain looks better, and the effect of rain on windscreens looks better as well. TSW should play some catch-up.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Yes I took a look at it and it looks beautiful and the graphics are just rite and I can’t wait for them to drop bus simulator and idk if You like trucks they are coming out with truck driver for PS4 the I think you should to take a look at it

• Like Like x 1
  5. LeShark75

LeShark75 Member

Said many times I'd love a dynamic weather system for service mode. I remember Tiger Wood 10 (I think it was) that actually looked at real weather conditions for the courses. Live Weather I think they called it, I'd love something like that in TSW as an option.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AlexNL

AlexNL Well-Known Member

Agreed, dynamic/changing weather while you go along would be awesome in service mode.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

I remember a stream Matt did where he said the dev team experimented with thunder and lightning on TSW but couldn’t get it to look right so it was shelved.

8. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Visually speaking, things could use an upgrade, but more importantly, what about functionality of different weather patterns. Right now driving in the rain feels the same as driving on a sunny day. Rail adhesion and slippage would certainly add another level of immersion and replay-ability.

• Like Like x 1