Tees Valley Line Out Now On Ps4!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, May 23, 2019.

1. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I think I saw an earlier post from someone (sorry can’t remember who) saying any dlc bought following the patch isn’t installing for anyone. Is that the case here? Worth logging it as DTG we’re pretty quick acknowledging the loading screen issue after the same patch

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

So this is how my menu looks. Tees not visible until I scroll to the left. Im sure you know this but just to cover all possibilities....

Attached Files:

4. Poltergeist

Poltergeist New Member

I can’t find a way to specify download location. The game also takes around 20x longer to load then it did last time I played a month or two ago.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  5. Poltergeist

Poltergeist New Member

Tried scrolling, it doesn’t show up.

6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Same for the rest of us with new uodates

7. Poltergeist

Poltergeist New Member

I tried moving the game files to my extended storage where the dlc was installed to, still doesn’t work. This issue plus the fact that it now takes forever to load the game leads me to believe that DTG seriously screwed something up with their update and/or the dlc file.

8. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

The game takes a long time to load up for everyone on ps4 now.

9. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

For the issues with DLC not showing up please use this guide from PlayStation:

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/PS4-Trouble-With-Downloadable-Content?language=en_US

Specifically, you may find useful this part:

Make Sure Your PS4™ Game Licenses Are Synced
    ''Restoring PS4™ licenses syncs all your purchases with your account on the PlayStation™Network. This process solves most issues related to any type of downloadable content, including game add-ons.

1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.

2. From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licenses]. Click [OK] when done.

3. Go to the [Library] > [Purchased], select the game you’ve purchased the add-on for and select the add-on.
    The licenses for all your games and their add-ons you have purchased are restored now. If you still can’t find the game add-on, try reactivating your primary PS4™.''

Regarding loading screen issues, we are working on this at the moment and rolling out a patch is our top priority this morning.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Fsd

Fsd New Member

I tried this now, but this still doesnt solve the problem. I can find the add-on on playstation store perfectly well and it says installed and everything.. Only bug is that it doesnt show up in-game and I dont get the "tick" on the "store page" in-game either. There is no way to choose that I want to run that specific route in-game.

11. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

Hi, which steps have you tried exactly?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Fsd

Fsd New Member

This is what happened and what I have tried:
    I bought the game in April, Train Sim World Digital Deluxe version from playstation store. At the 30th of May I bought the NTP dlc, installed and could play that dlc straight away. At the 2nd June I bought the Ruhr-Sieg Nord and the Main Spessart Bahn, just the same way as the NTP dlc, but this time I did not get a "tick" in the "in-game" store page and it doesnt show in the in-game menu as the other routes does. When I go into Playstation store they all say purchased and installed.

First i tried to restore database as that was suggested. No success.
    Then I deleted the whole game folder. Downloaded TSW and installed. Ran it and check that everything was working. Then I downloaded the DLCs again, but the same thing happened. NTP got the tick and the 2 others only says installed on Playstation store, but doesnt get a tick or is visible in-game.
    Then I tried Dmitris playstation guide, but that doesnt do anything either. Its seems its more how to get your addons back as "purchased" on playstation store in my mind which is not the problem basically

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

Hi,
    Just to confirm you've selected to restore your licence and ensured your PS4 is set as your primary as this is what you'll need to do based on your description?

• Like Like x 1
  14. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

If the DLC isn’t showing up for you on PS4. You need to go into settings and “Restore Licenses” and it will appear for you.

15. TrainSim-Dmitri

Hi everyone, just to let you know we are currently processing the patch and expecting it to hit PS4 tomorrow.

The good thing is that we seem to have identified a fix that should improve loading times on PS4 compared to how it was before the last update! (so it should be faster than it was before)

• Like Like x 6
  16. Fsd

Fsd New Member

Hi,

I tried once more, reinstalled everything, updates licences, deactivated AS primary and activated again. I got the dlc now.. thanks! In fact i Got a bunch of updates for a lot of games downloading now.. weird i got the first dlc before IT bugged..

Thanks allot!

• Like Like x 1
  17. TrainSim-Dmitri

Hi everyone.

Again update on the loading screens issue.

It took us a bit longer to get the improvements in so we are currently looking at getting the patch live sometime shortly before the Heavy Freight release. Sorry for the inconvenience, any questions let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  18. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Why the downvote?

19. Radiantpaper

Radiantpaper New Member

20. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

Boas! Deve ser a primeira vez que encontro alguém pt por aqui