Trackir Support

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yetevo, Apr 19, 2019.

1. yetevo

yetevo New Member

I just had to make account and post this thread.

When are we going to get TrackIR support?
    Train simulator 2019 ALREADY HAS IT.
    For a simulation game like this, it is a must have. Don't expect me to buy more DLCs without TrackIR.

TSW editor, same story.

I'm sorry, but if this trend continues, I will be playing this game only because you don't have real competitors.

• Like Like x 3
  2. faber2311

faber2311 Member

I think for most users and even me, this is not a must have.

3. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

I don't have TrackIR, but when TSW will get it I'll be sure to buy it. It works also in ETS2, ATS and so on and as you said, also in TS20xx, so why TSW is missing then is kinda stange... For the editor, we'll just have to wait :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. VION

VION Active Member

Hi, I'm also very pleased if we get track IR support for TSW on PC version because I play (and believe a lot of others players on PC) most of the time with the mouse cursor acting on the different levers in the driver view and I feel actually very annoying to switch with the right and left mouse buttons to move my view. That could be nicer, natural and funny to move the driver view direction using Track IR and act on the différents buttons/levers/switches directly with the left mouse button. Actually we can't change the field of view (or I don't know just how to do) to get the most of the sight on the entire dashboard and when looking forwards some switches/levers/buttons are outside the sight and so hard and unable to move with the mouse cursor because they are outside the sight.

If it is planned by the TSW DEV's to implement this track IR support, when can we expect the release please ?

Cheers
    Gérard

• Like Like x 2