PlayStation Ps5 Enhancements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Doomotron, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

When the PS5 comes out, will DTG upgrade the game for it?

2. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

More FPS for PS4 version running in PS5? But TSW is coming to PS5, that’s a fact

3. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

Yep, I just hope dovetail do what they did with the train simulator games and every one who owns the game on ps4 gets a free upgrade to the ps5 version. (Same for xbox one/next xbox)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Well to be honest, I was thinking of things other than FPS and graphics. Would DTG make use of the cross-generation multiplayer?

5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

I dont think that we will see a "new" Version of TSW with the release of PS5 / Xbox next. When this came up they always refered to the backwards compatibility that this Consoles will have. Further we dont even have a PS4 Pro / One X enhanced Version.
    Maybe in the future some new routes will be done for the new Generation but this probably wont happen in the first year.

I would welcome it if they can offer a upgrade bundle and you get a updated TSW Version for the new Consoles or at least that new routes will be for PS5 / PS4 and look / play better on the newer Consoles. But given the size of DTG and everything they have said so far about that i dont see it happen.

6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Upgraded graphics card and ram. Solid state drives? Its as if it was made for train sim. I hope when the ps5 comes out, not only will out current routes run super smooth, but future dlcs will share the same tsw graphic settings as high end pc’s do now.