Sometimes Doors Do Not Open On Ice Trains When Activated

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by ChooChooKeith, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

Sometimes when you start a session with ICE trains the doors don't open on the front car and the others when activating doors open. Is this an issue that others have encountered as well? Let me know if this can be fixed

Thanks

Keith

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You would need to give some more info.
    Which Type of ICE 401, 402,403, 406, 407, -T, -TD?
    At which station on what route is the problem?

If you stop at the correct marker but the Platform is not set up correctly is one reason all the doors do not open.

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChooChooKeith

its at Hamburg and with the ICE-T ICE 3M does it sometimes at Frankfurt HBF that's the only test I have ran. this at the start of the scenario. Hamburg to Hannover stops at Celle Harsburg Luneburg forgot the other one because I don't have it in front of me. This also happens at Cologne as well at the beginning of the scenario. These are all the default scenerios that I have not built.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  4. ChooChooKeith

I have done some little tests and I stop past the marker on the platform and all the doors open but the front car. and this also depends on 8 car or 4 car train. Mainly seeing this with the ICE-T. Thanks for your help.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Sounds like the marker on the track that designates "platform" isn't long enough to accommodate the longer trains. I've seen this all over multiple routes and it comes down to whoever laid the track out not marking these things properly.

Of course in real life there is no such thing. So long as all the doors are above a platform it doesn't matter if the entire front of the consist or loco is off platform...

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChooChooKeith

yeah that's what it sounds like but these are all Dovetail routes that I bought why would that happen with those. Wonder if they will update that kind of thing or fix it. I will try to see if I can test again so I can be accurate with what route and station its doing this in. This is mainly doing this with the Ice Trains. I don't have issues that I have seen with 442 talent 2 train or English trains.

Thanks again for the help.

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

They haven't fixed any I know of so far... Seems liek they do on TSW but not on TSx

• Like Like x 1