Annoying Dispatcher Bug After Resuming A Saved Game

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, May 3, 2019.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I reported this issue already a few times, but until now nothing is done to solve it. If you save the game, exit the game and you come back later to resume the saved game, sometimes you come across a red signal, even though there is not any traffic blocking the route. This even can be several stops further on, so it may take time to notice. It happened to me at WSR but also on MSB, not sure about other routes. This signal does not clear whatever you try to do, so it is impossible to complete the service.

This is very annoying.

DTG please fix this or create a workaround forexample by re-evaluating signal states if this happens or even better, fix the dispatch issues.

• Like Like x 2
  2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

This is a situation that arises even in TS2019, and I agree it is annoying. Obviously the save game isn’t saving the complete state, or AI timings are such, as the AI that the signal is triggered by doesn’t start, or the block being cleared isn’t registered in the save state. Would be nice if it could be corrected but since it is a known deficiency even in the TS scheduler, the fix must not be as straight forward as many would think. We can always hope it will be rectified in the future for both of their train simulations.

Even in FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane, saving and resuming flights is fraught with errors so it isn’t just unique to train simulations either.

3. zzw1983

zzw1983 Well-Known Member

WOW. The red light bug is in this game too? That bug celebrates its tenth anniversary this year. Very sad.