Euro Fishing Boss Fish Per Session?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Brain B, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Brain B

Brain B Member

Hello, I was wondering if there are more than one boss fish out at a time on a lake.

If I catch one, are there others? Or should I back out and start another?

2. christine

christine Member

Yes u can catch more than one boss fish while fishing the only lake that doesnt have boss fish is larene

3. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I've managed to get a couple of boss fish per session recently, I think it's a case of getting the right kit and being in the right location. I always set up with the wind towards the swim and fish three different styles (weed, silt, gravel if it's in the swim) and fish three different baits.

4. Brain B

Brain B Member

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

Depending on my mood for the day I'll either try and set up the three rods, or just float do a for fun.

Last 2 achievments I need are the 50 catfish and the big catfish one. Not in any hurry, I have fun even if I catch what I'm not going after.

I never paid attention to the wind though. I'll make sure to do that.

Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  5. QPD77

QPD77 Member

This is exactly how I fish in real time so I just bring it across to the game lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. NeoN Nosferatu

NeoN Nosferatu New Member

No, I have caught multiple boss fish per session recently catching 3 during the live tournament in the same session. I have caught the same boss fish in the same session also. If you are going after the boss fish then I'd suggest using all three rods going for the same boss fish.

When going for the smaller boss fish I tend to use a silt and weed rig depending on location and one rod for float fishing. The larger fish in St Johns and Presa I tend to use all size 4 hooks with a mixture of tiger nuts, bollies and dumbells.

• Like Like x 1
  7. QPD77

QPD77 Member

What he said ^^^^^

• Like Like x 1