Hide Markers Along With The Hud

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thearkerportian, Jun 15, 2019.

1. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Moin,

as a screenshooter I'd really appreciate if the markers for starting scenarios in service mode, and the markers where exactly the train should come to a stop would get hidden with the HUD (F1 key). Kinda annoying when you have taken a nice picture, if only it werent for the blue floating lights in the background and a piece of track highlighted in red and green. ;)

Greetings, Mike

• Like Like x 1
  2. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

There is an option to turn them off in the graphics settings if you want to get rid of them entirely, but it's a bit of a hassle to go back into the settings and turn it off and back on again if you want to play with the HUD on and screenshot with the HUD off, so I can see your point.

3. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

you can turn them off and just turn on the markers which show up in the upper right hand of the screen then which tell you the same info as the track markers do but they don't show up on the actual track or in the background it just tells you that your either your this many yds,ft,km away from that set point then when you press F1 you have that perfect picture with nothing on screen it's the way I play all the time makes it better