PlayStation Cab Car Services.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nathan Kemp, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Nathan Kemp

Nathan Kemp Active Member

Hello.

I’ve done quite few of the services with the cab car, but I seem to run in to a red light and it does not change. I’ve requested to pass signal at danger, no luck.

Anyone else had this issue?

Regards,
    Nathan Kemp.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Which Service is it? You can complete all of them besides the last one. On some you have to wait longer. The 15:40 for example you sit at a red until 15:57 and then you need to wait before your final destination at a red for around 5 minutes or so again.

3. Nathan Kemp

Nathan Kemp Active Member

So far I have tried the 06:05am & 21:50pm services I am unable to complete due to a red light. And both both services I waited over an hour for a light.

I’ve just done the 06:05 just now and got the green light. Will be trying the 21;50 service.

Thanks,
    Nathan.

4. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I have not tried these services so it may not work, but on other routes the issue was with incorrectly set points. - These points sometimes being a long distance down the route from your locomotive too.
    See if there are any points that can be set manually along your route or connecting to it and have a play.

5. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Just done the 2150, there was a red as soon as I started that went after about 5 minutes, then a red straight after near enough that went around 2201 then green the rest of the way pretty much

6. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

id did a couple of early services one on the cabcar. and arrived in Newark Penn 21 mins late because i was held outside the tunnel for ages and outside Newark Penn because as i was held outside the tunnel they let 2 passenger trains in front of me and one of them trains was in the platform at Newark Penn, then had to wait ages for this to depart.

The second service i did was with the AC64 loco. Same thing happened here again held outside the tunnel for ages whilst 2 passenger train got infront of me, then had to wait outside Newark Penn for ages. eventually i arrived 26 mins late.

Something tells me the timetable needs to be looked at. this is no way to run a train service.

7. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

If it is anything like the freight shunting services in NTP, you have to be pretty close to time and not faff around. A few of us had issues with AI locos blocking routes or having collisions.

We all demanded more AI traffic on routes and I feel are now suffering the consequences of an inflexible and very tight timetable due to this increase in AI.
    It is difficult because we want an accurate sim, but also ask for it to be easier going at times.

Sometimes reading these forums I feel that DTG are dammed if they do, and dammed if they don't!
    Lots of "too real/too hard" and also "not real enough, would be different in the real world".

8. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

It’s really buggy, at some schedules you need to put the wrong doors site open and the schedule complete is all red because you 5+ too late on Newark

9. Seb94

Seb94 New Member

Que des bugs sur ce dlc je veux bien payer entre les feux rouges et la non activité de lATC c'est vraiment dommage que la ligne est courte aussi svp dtg passez la vitesse supérieur j'ai dépenser 230 euros pour ce jeux pensez à nous et vive tsw j'adore ce jeux