PlayStation Amtrak Dlc - Anybody’s Opinion Been Changed Since Today’s Patch?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Jun 27, 2019.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Since we had a patch today that mostly covered the latest DLC for Amtrak released last week, has anyone’s opinion changed for the better since today’s patch? Does it improve the experience any?

2. idiosis

idiosis Member

Had a look at the patch notes and it mentions they've enabled ATC/ACSES Systems, but doesn't say anything about fixing the issues related to those systems. So not sure to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

I have the update but did not try anything yet, I'm going to do some Amtrak services this weekend. I hope they fixed the door bug. If the platform is to the right you had to open the left doors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Nope still there. Also, the last service for the Cab Car is still bugged and now we have at least 4 trains at red lights with NO movement.

5. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

Like the cab car and the loco but there are way to less Services and only between two station. Bit disappointed about the dlc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I’ve just tried to NEC and ATC/ACSES and I got about 2 mile shots outside New Rochelle before the train came to a stop. I must admit, I’ve no idea how the systems work but I was keeping within the limits and it still stopped me. Upon hearing the alerter I pressed the acknowledgment button and that didn’t do anything. I can’t say for certain that it works or it doesn’t work but if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial for it, that would be helpful.

7. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

No you did it rite because it happen to me smh after they did the update recently