Patch To Fix Ntp Freight Pack Crashes E Overall Performance

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Vinnie, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

Since reported, we barely get any information regarding a patch to fix overall performance with some services and crashes that seems to happen in a very particular spot around Manchester; which makes completing some services almost impossible. (If there's another usual crash in any other location from the route, please let me know)
    Please, any info from the devs will be much appreciated. These crashes could be prejudicial to the system and delete people's data, like many already reported here in the forums.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Like many others, I am holding off purchasing the NTP freight pack until these crashes have been fixed.
    Do we know whether this is just a PS4 issue or does it also affect the PC and Xbox versions?

3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

The game crashed one time for me in the NTP Freightpack on Xbox One X. So it seems to happen there too but maybe less frequent or i was just lucky. PC shouldnt have this issue.

4. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Oddly/luckily up to now it has never crashed on my Pro and I've actually tried a few times to see if I can make it do so. So it might be very console specific.

5. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

It's console specific, in this very particular case.