Wakayama-sakurai Line!bug!

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by pantherz, Jun 29, 2019.

1. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

Don't think this looks too good.

Attached Files:

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Have you reported it?

3. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

Thought this page is for reporting bugs!

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You can ask here if other people have the same problem but the proper method can be found on this page
    http://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

There you will get a reply from DTG

Peter

5. That's just a common simulation issue to me! I've had this exact issue in MSTS and in Trainz and it's just something that will never be fixed! Because it's always going to happen no matter if you try to fix it or what simulator you use!

On this exact same route, I noticed passengers passing through each other but to me I know it's just a common simulation issue
    if it was an issue where two trains were to pass through each other then that's an issue or if there is something wrong with the route itself that's an issue but as for common simulation issues such as cars or passengers passing through each other it's something that can never be fixed if that makes sense and it's not really much of an issue to fix no matter how much you try to fix it, it's still going to happen

I still think this route is really nice as well as the other Japanese route, I want an expansion to Kyoto or Osaka and have some freight trains that would be great! But sadly I don't think it will happen now since Union Workshop is gone now :'( I could make the expansion myself but it will only be for private use and not distribution since the route is protected by copyright

• Like Like x 1