Roper Switching Senerio

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by au2panner, Dec 24, 2018.

1. au2panner

au2panner New Member

Been trying for a few days and can not get the second cut of cars to couple to first set. Am I missing something? The first set couples to unit fine, then i drop them, pick up next cut of cars, but they will not couple to first set.

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Route? Scenario name? Perhaps a screen shot or two?

3. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Same here. I am so frustrated by this. It's the Roper Yard Switcher scenario with the GP9. The instructions are confusing, the controls are awkward even when using a 360 controller. I am SO sorry I bought TS2019. My only consolation is that it was on sale. Back to TSW on PS4 and it's enjoyable ease of use.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Please note this is NOT an issue with game controls and if the fix as highlighted above is true, it's EVERYTHING to do with the scenario creator buggering it up

6. teotwawki58

teotwawki58 New Member

Finally figured out the clunkiness of the scenario on PC, however I can't finish it after I make my last cut. If I move even a little after making the last cut the scenario fails. I've tried just sitting and not moving after the cut is made and nothing happens. Anyone know what gives with this. Thank you