PlayStation Two Quick Questions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Samo1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

Whats happens when you level up?
    Is there a benefit for finding collectibles or is just fun looking for them?

• Like Like x 1
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Nothing really happens. You just progress your own profile but thats it. Some trophies require you to hit a certain route / loco level to unlock though.

Collectibles are just for fun but most of them are also a trophy (for collecting all on a route). The stuff they add sometimes enhances the route like the not crossing signs on RSN imo. Just looks a bit better with them. There´s also currently a Community Challenge for collecting collectibles: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/challenges

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

Thanks 2Bad for the quick answer to both questions

• Like Like x 1
  4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

xD2Bad I meant to ask you (sorry to slightly go off topic) if you are feeling better about the Amtrak dlc having played it a couple of weeks? Still feel the same as you did?

• Like Like x 1
  5. xD 2Bad4You

Well it got better with the recent patch. All trophies / achievements should be unlockable now, you can turn on the ATC / ACSES and the alerter is also hearable and therefor usable. The models are nicely done. Cant really complain about the switcher.
    I still think that the 13 Cabcar services are too short and nothing special and still one of them gets stuck and you cant complete it. I liked the switching part, but the speedlimit of 5mph is quite annoying and might not be for everyone.

So overall yeah i like it more now, but i would still recommend to get it in a sale. Its not one of those DLC´s i can go back to at any time like the BR Fright Pack for NTP as example. Having done all the new Services and Scenarios i dont want to really drive them again.

Unfortunately the NEC route isnt good and you just notice this while driving the cabar Services. Still the wrong speedlimits out of Penn with Safety Systems on and the tunnel you can see through. Those route issues ruin a bit of the fun the DLC could be. Because overall they are pretty well modeled.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

I can't complete the last service for the cab car dlc, NEC, three trains are stuck at Penn station including the one I'm driving. Anyone else have this problem? Other than that it's not bad as all.

• Like Like x 1
  7. xD 2Bad4You

Yeah i reported that issue with the last service before the patch and again after the recent patch. You just cant complete that one Service currently.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Ok, thanks for your response.

• Like Like x 1