Ns Routes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spookyrails1999, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Spookyrails1999

Spookyrails1999 New Member

Please add the ns trains and routes from the netherlands these trains and routes are so fun! Or maybe the belgian trains cause its one of the most bussyest rail networks in the world! So stop with the brittish and german trains and ad something new like belgian or dutch trains!

2. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

As much as I would want that, I would prefer them to stay in those three countries at the moment (UK, US, DE) as it would build up the game.
    They can add routes from other countries later on.

Being in Finland, I would love to see Finnish stuff but I wouldn't actually wish for it as I would like to build my sim around one main country. Making a route in other country out of those three would just add one lone route that is not worth buying in case of adding a new route to the game. So I would prefer them to stay where they are instead. American fan base is pretty vocal already so I think US routes should be priority at this moment.
    Maybe in a year's time we can start hoping for routes in places like Holland or France (I prefer AT, SUI and FR over Holland).

Overall I agree, it would be great to have three good routes in Holland thou but not now, in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spookyrails1999

Spookyrails1999 New Member

I think a belgian route could be fun too in the future!